As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
You have the overall technical lead for the definition and implementation of the new global digital commercial ecosystem at our client, in your role:
- you structure the overall solution by refining business initiatives into high-level requirements and mapping these to available and new technology
- you are responsible for keeping the architecture documentation and roadmap up to date
- you advise the client and the implementation teams on architecture and technical topics
- you are in lead for the evaluation of new solutions
- You have experience in architecting digital solution for the life science industry
- You have experience in architecting enterprise digital solutions and scaling (multiple markets, countries, entities, …)
- You have experience in building solutions in regulated environments
- You ideally have experience in one or more of the following solutions or similar ones: IQVIA/Salesforce (CRM+MCM), Reltio MDM, MuleSoft, Adobe Experience Manager (CMS), Aprimo (DAM), Adobe Captivate (LMS), Zendesk & Talkdesk (CSaaS), Tableau (BI), Data lake (AWS), Mobile Apps (IOS), Portal Solutions, CIAM, Akamai, Shop Solutions e.g. Magento or Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- You have experience in software evaluation processes
- You are fluent in English, and German
Multiple location are possible: Basel; Frankfurt; Geneva; Hamburg; Lausanne; München; St Gallen