Paid Social - Associate ( Ref -Code IDC)
Merkle Sokrati is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
Skills Required :
- Any Graduate/MBA with 6 months to 2 years of relevant work experience in Social Media Paid Marketing.
- Be responsible for day to day social media ad operations and performance of client accounts, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals.
- Provide strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative.
- Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities, and effectively communicating this to the client.
- Have hands on knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and Facebook Power Editor.
- Have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and business judgment.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.