Quality Assurance Analyst-Intern
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
Quality Assurance at Merkle-Sokrati acts as the gatekeeper between the development team and our clients, ensuring that deliverables meet client expectations and requirements. The QA Intern is involved throughout the entire project life cycle and becomes a subject matter expert for a project.
The QA Intern tests functionality and the front-end user experience, by certifying that work from the development team passes all functional requirements and client’s acceptance criteria. The QA Intern will do requirement analysis, identify test scenarios, develop test cases, execute test cases and log defects.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze and understand the requirements and develop deep functional knowledge of the system under test.
- Create, document, and maintain Test Cases for existing and new website & mobile application functionality.
- Perform manual testing (Functional, Integration, Design, Exploratory, Regression, Smoke tests)
- Perform manual testing on common web browsers and mobile devices
- Find and enter bugs and defects into a bug reporting system (normally Jira)
- Communicate with the project management team on the status of issues and blocks
- Working knowledge of Manual/Exploratory/Regression/Functional Testing
- Awareness of writing and managing Test Cases in a test case management tool (TestRail, Zephyr)
- Knowledge of SDLC & STLC.
- Strong analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Internship Duration: 6 Months
Stipend: Rs. 10000