Adobe Practice Lead
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 4,400+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with additional offices in the US, Europe, and Asia. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Merkle is seeking a uniquely talented industry leading senior executive to serve as the leader of its global Adobe practice. The Adobe Practice Lead is a critical leader at Merkle, owning the overall global strategy tied to our alliance partner.
With a deep understanding of the Adobe organization, business strategy and culture, you will engage with your partner at senior levels to develop a shared strategic vision and the executive sponsorship and support required to act on it. As a respected thought leader, you will propose innovative new business ideas and secure the partner alignment and engagement needed to put them into practice.
The Practice Lead will be accountable for driving alliance growth and establishing Merkle/Isobar/DEG/Digital Pi as a leader in pursuing transformational deals.
- Responsible for developing the overall strategy globally tied to the Adobe partnership, including bringing joint initiatives to market and ensuring successful programs – with responsibility from ideation to post-launch and maturity
- Develop and own the business plan for the Merkle, Isobar, DEG, Digital Pi/Adobe Alliance.
- Manage the Adobe Alliance to higher levels of maturity across Partner framework: Sales, Marketing, Enablement, Joint Initiatives, Delivery.
- Drive long-term value for the Alliance channel through a combination of innovation and execution.
- Liaise with cross-functional team to bring offerings to market: work with sales to build and manage pipeline for partner offerings; work with product or other operating groups to bring offerings to launch; work with marketing to build and execute on marketing plan; work with executives on Merkle and partner teams to manage communications and updates.
- Create a community across all Merkle/Isobar/DEG/Digital Pi experts, aligning to a common vision and expanding the knowledge set across the organization.
- Keep up with the latest features/functionality of the Adobe stack.
- Highest point of escalation for any architecture or delivery challenges.
- Working collaboratively to develop solutions with our architecture/delivery groups.
- Support Solutions group in business pitches for alliance partner.
- Engage directly on new suite POCs/ first launches (help team on the ground get this launched).
- Work with alliance partner on appropriate training programs and manage certifications across the organization.
- 10+ years of industry related leadership and alliance partnership experience.
- Deep knowledge and experience with the Adobe stack.
- Strong market knowledge and the ability to create successful growth strategies as well as own and execute on a longer-term strategic plan.
- Demonstrated results leading global alliance practice, setting strategic vision and leading cross-functional teams to achieve it.
- Strong growth mindset and proven achievement of aggressive growth targets.
- The ability to craft and execute strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects.
- Demonstrated exceptional ability to communicate effectively and form lasting relationships across functions and teams, partners and clients, from C-suite level to line manager to architect.
- Ability to lead through influence over authority.
- Ability to establish key relationships and position oneself as a thought leader.
- Strong collaboration capabilities are critical to this role.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- 20-30% travel required
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding, and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. Merkle, an agency of Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, based on age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at Merkle, a dentsu agency.
This job description is a summary of the essential functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description. Other duties, as assigned by the supervisor, might be part of the job.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. No sponsorship is available for this position
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.