MKTG S+E is a global integrated agency that harnesses the power of sports and entertainment to impact human behavior through meaningful marketing solutions and experiences. Our key differentiator is “knowing people better than anyone else” and using deep consumer insights to establish powerful connections between sports properties and brands.
Across strategy, measurement, content, hospitality, and events, we connect the sports and entertainment industry and companies around the world to deliver meaningful marketing solutions and experiences that are truly differentiated. The experiences that we create engage customers, build memorable brands and deliver value. MKTG S+E is a part of the broader dentsu Sports International network.
By joining MKTG Sports + Entertainment, you’ll join a team of innovative, creative and caring people. We know that our agency’s success relies on the achievements of our team members – who we genuinely care about and value. MKTG S+E is led by our core values which focus on collaboration, community, inspiring change, pursuing excellence and celebrating bravery – all of which are foundational to our culture and how we treat each other and our clients. This is an opportunity to produce career-defining work. Along the way, you’ll team up with inspiring colleagues and encounter a richness of clients, cultures, and experiences. We offer exciting challenges, memorable experiences, and opportunities to shape your future.
We are a small but mighty team, and this is a dynamic job. One day you may be brainstorming ideas for a new business pitch, the next, you could be creating mockups for a presentation. An ideal candidate is adept in multiple facets of the creative process, enjoys collaborating with other designers and is eager to learn from senior creative team to evolve existing skills and expand capabilities.
- Design creative assets including, but not limited to, client presentation decks, digital and material marketing assets, social graphics, print banners, and more
- Develop dynamic, visually organized, and engaging presentations from generic, text heavy decks and creative briefs
- Develop internal materials and support new business presentations with visual storytelling and the creation of mockup ideas
- Ability to quickly create compelling visuals, from initial comps to final, ready-to-go assets
- Collaborate regularly with the content team and actively participate in brainstorms to ideate innovative solutions
- Actively seek out inspiration, cultural and industry trends to ensure concepts are fresh and relevant
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring on time delivery and accurate execution against creative briefs
- Work within brand guidelines while challenging yourself to think out of the box and elevate creative solutions
- Present work to internal and external teams with the ability to confidently communicate the rationale behind your design
- Assist with animation/motion graphics projects as needed (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of working experience in graphic design, ideally within an agency environment
- 1+ year(s) of experience in animation graphics ideal
- Must submit a portfolio of thoughtful work that demonstrates your conceptual abilities and design execution skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, PowerPoint, and Keynote.
- Knowledge and application of color theory, typography, and design principles
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a desire to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Excellent attention to detail and managing multiple projects simultaneously under tight time constraint
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. To us, representation means more than just diversity, it means true equity. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. We are constantly evaluating our practices and policies, creating and sustaining pathways to promotion, and intentional in how we create and distribute resources, giving people what they need to grow. That’s what we care about. So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create opportunities for everyone. We offer team member support through flexible working arrangements and schedules that promote work/life balance along with progressive parental and caregiver programs as well as opportunities to give back to the community as part of our global social responsibility efforts.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.