Digital Account Manager
Merkle is a data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency specializing in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that create people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage.
We are looking for a Digital Account Manager to join our Client Success Team. As Digital Account Manager, you will help develop digital creative assets for a well-known QSR brand. Reporting to the Account Director, you will manage the tracking of progress of projects, ensuring timelines are met. You are passionate about creative campaign development, account, and project management, and will love getting to know clients and their business and be an expert at solving challenges. This job is remote friendly base on the needs of our clients.
- Maintain productive relationships with key cross-functional partners across a matrixed organization including promotions and loyalty, creative, strategy, and development
- Work with the Creative Director, Copywriter and Art Director, communicating new project timelines and ensuring all the moving parts come together
- Attend team status calls to identify the day's priorities and relay to the creative team ensuring status documentation is accurate daily
- Be the knowledge center for practical turnaround times and help manage expectations on delivery
- Ensure on time, accurate program execution
- 2+ years of agency account management, project management, or digital production experience
- Digital experience (emails, paid search, paid social, banners, applications) managing their digital assets
- Strong communication skills with all partners
- Conflict resolution and diplomatic strategies
- Recommend, and implement opportunities to improve internal processes
- Support the creative and development teams on several administrative tasks Including JIRA and InVision
- Team-oriented managing a high volume of deliverables
An important part of our dedication to fun and active lives is ensuring our employees can live to their fullest potential. Working here means we've got you covered for medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance with outstanding coverage at very affordable premiums. Add to that our 401K savings plan with a company match of up to 50% on each dollar contributed up to 6% max. We get that family is the biggest commitment of all. We make it easier to be a working parent with paid time off and paid family leave.