Junior Talent Acquisition Business Partner
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- You will be responsible for sourcing (with accent on direct approach/hunting) and full cycle recruitment connected with different types of roles: internal roles, team extension positions
- Your recruitment actions will reach and focus mainly on Serbia, but touching also other countries, if necessary
- You will support the team’s success, as we put accent on the team’s achievements
- You will be responsible for IT and non-IT roles, in accordance with the distributed workload within the team
- You will manage the relation with the Hiring Managers and third parties
- And you will ensure all admin tasks are up to date (SmartRecruiters, Workday, reporting etc)
- You will have close collaboration with HR and Legal Departments
- You will attend Recruitment and Marketing/Brand Awareness events and actions
- And act like a true Brand Ambassador
- You will deliver quality profiles and become a trusted Business Partner for the Hiring Managers
- At least 6 months of experience in full-cycle recruitment
- Details oriented and with a can-do attitude
- Able to think and act Agile
- Responsible, reliable, organized and with a professional approach and communication skills
- Speak fluent English
- You are willing to help and enjoy being independent and taking ownership
- You are creative and enjoy working in a team
- You love the recruitment world and are able to get the out of the box thinking approach
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phone: +381 69 789 083