Customer Analytics, CDP, Senior Manager
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Location: Columbia, MD or New York, NY preferred…open to remote
This role is part of Merkle’s expanding Customer Analytics practice that supports the implementation and drives activation across channels from leading CDP solutions such as Adobe Experience Platform, ActionIQ, Lytics, mParticle, Salesforce C360A and Interaction Studio. The goal of our practice is to help clients rapidly deploy these platforms, maximize the usage, and demonstrate ROI from driving real-time personalization omnichannel orchestration.
- Lead client engagements by providing expertise around platforms, data strategy, audience analytics for cross-channel customer engagement, testing, and measurement
- Drive use case development to improve business KPI based on client goals, CDP functionality, data availability, and organizational readiness
- Define data taxonomy required to drive use cases based on a detailed understanding of clients online and offline data
- Conduct audience analyses using data attributes and business knowledge and develop audiences based on testing and targeting strategy
- Drive activation and orchestration of audiences across partners such as Google, Facebook, ESP’s, DSP’s and App platforms
- Partner with project managers to develop a detailed project plan and ensure timeliness, quality of deliverables, and client expectations
- Ability to lead analysts and work with other teams/groups at Merkle to conduct above activities
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in digital analytics preferably at a digital agency/consulting/martech or adtech organizations
- Experienced with execution of digital campaigns in one or many channels including search, display, email, site, mobile
- Experience with CDPs/DMPs preferred
- Self-Starter with ability to quickly ramp up on new technologies
- Possess ability to summarize key findings/insights and make actionable recommendations
- Education: Graduate or bachelor’s degree in related fields preferred
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Client Management: Ability to manage client expectations, delivery and provide thought leadership
- Additional Skills: Strong problem solving, consulting skills and ability to take initiatives
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.