Digital Ad Ops Analyst
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
As a Digital Ad Ops Analyst, your main responsibility will be assisting in the implementation and management of digital media campaigns, including project timelines, gathering of assets, traffic instructions, and creation of ad serving tags. You will be part of a retail account for our Media Platforms & Operations group working within Merkle's New Stream Media capability. To be successful in this role, you will work well in a team-based, fast paced, detail-oriented environment. You will develop your expertise in the systems and tasks involved in campaign implementation and execution.
- Lead and activate daily processes in Campaign Manager (CM360) and Google Ad Manager (GAM/DFP), DV360
- Knowledge of brand safety and verification vendors (i.e. DoubleVerify, IAS)
- Assist to resolve technical issues involved in running online ad campaigns (including trafficking of VAST/VPAID, Rich Media, Mobile, Audio, Social)
- Work with internal departments and external partners to ensure that appropriate materials are received and distributed correctly
- Coordinate and meet deadlines for all deliverables
- Engage with all work-related contacts in a professional & respectful manner
- Attend all status meetings with the client
- 3 months-1 year of digital media industry experience
- Knowledge of Third-Party Ad Servers (Google Campaign Manager/ DoubleClick DCM, GAM/DFP)
- eRetail experience a plus!
- MS office suite (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.