Merkle DACH: Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Product owner role for operational product in Digital Asset Management domain, applying DevOps and agile principles for both further product enhancements, as well as for bug fixes to ensure product operations in line with customers' expectations
- Gathering, understanding and analysing business functional and non-functional requirements for product enhancements, making sure the architecture team understand the scope with clarity and with consideration of end user needs
- Translating the business requirements for enhancements into technical stories that can be understood by the development team
- Accountability for the continuous delivery of incremental product value produced by the agile delivery teams
- Ensuring DevOps principles are applied in a way allowing effective prioritization for both enhancements as well as bug fixes
- Making sure the backlog is accurate, has enough details, is aligned with business expectations and rightly prioritised
Some of the technologies in this domain/nice to have experience with:
- Experience with domain of Digital Asset Management
- Experienced working in a DevOps approach, leveraging tools such as Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket) as well as Jenkins
- Awareness of cloud infrastructure (incl. DBs) and concepts of delivering modern applications leveraging serverless architecture
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt