Sr. Account Manager
Merkle is a technology-enabled, data-driven Customer Experience Management (CXM) company. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We are champions for meaningful progress, and we aim to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding, and learning so they can grow. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our products and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
We are looking for a Sr. Account Manager to join our Client Success team. Reporting to the Sr. Director, you will provide creative strategies from client vision through execution. You will manage the tracking of the progress of projects and ensuring timelines are met. You are passionate about creative campaign development, account, and project management. You will love getting to know clients and their businesses and being an expert at solving challenges. This job is remote friendly base on the needs of our clients.
- Dynamic Creative Optimization Management and Execution
- Learning Agenda Management and Execution
- Audience and Competitive Insights
- Use any research and data for future sales strategies
- Analyze new data to update the program's status
- Check schedules and update daily
- Leading client calls that include several standing meetings such as status meetings and weekly financial call
- Track several projects for different lines of business at one time
- Work directly with the creative team to execute deliverables based on client goals
- Work directly with email developer to ensure email creative is appearing accurately
- Proofread/check creative to ensure each deliverable is error-free before sending to Client
- Travel up to 15%
- 3+ years marketing experience, with exposure to client strategic approaches in an agency setting
- Experience communicating integrated marketing solutions to internal and client audiences in B2C and B2B organizations.
- Experience working with analytic teams, ability to interpret results, and develop meaningful insights.
- Strong communication skills with all partners (including writing and presentation)
- Comfort and experience working within a matrixed organization in roles with a wide degree of latitude
- Ability to grow and strengthen client relationships
- Background and understanding of financial processes such as forecasting, actuals tracking, etc
- Understanding of different contract models and their significance to the Client work
- Experience using Workfront is a plus
- Extremely proficient in Excel, especially for financial and schedule tracking
A part of our dedication to fun and active lives is ensuring our employees live to their fullest potential. Working here means we've got you covered for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance with outstanding coverage at very affordable premiums. Add to that our 401K savings plan with a company match of up to 50% on each dollar contributed up to 6% max. We get that family is the biggest commitment of all. We make it easier to be a working parent with paid time off, and paid family leave.