Data & Analytics Consultant
Merkle is the strong combination of local and global. We are more than 250 colleagues here in Denmark and part of Merkle worldwide with more than 11,000 people. Merkle is a leader in data-driven customer experience management (CXM), and we deliver unique, personalized customer experiences across channels and devices.
We are also part of dentsu – a global agency network with more than 46,000 dedicated employees in 145 markets. But size isn’t everything. At Merkle, our mission is to help our clients provide their customers with the best experiences possible. More than anything, this requires skills, passion and cooperation.
We provide expertise in customer experience strategy and consulting, user experience design, CRM, data management, commerce, mobile, content management systems (CMS), adtech and martech platforms.
For the past eight years Mylmage has named us best digital agency.
Feel the spirit – and be part of it
We are a great bunch of dedicated people here in Copenhagen, and surely Merkle means something different to everyone. There’s room for you to be yourself and to grow while being part of a culture and a spirit very dear to us. In fact, we try our best to take good care of each other, our clients and the world around us. If you like the sound of succeeding with your close colleagues, the teams you join, the solutions you make and the clients you work for, then you’ll love …
- This great workplace in central Copenhagen.
- The opportunity to think outside the box in your daily life as well as your career.
- A fun, diverse workday with lots of challenges.
- The sweetest and most talented colleagues in the industry.
- Denmark's finest kitchen serving excellent breakfast and lunch – every day.
- Friday bars, wine tasting club, running club, cool parties and events.
Can you act as the bridge between business and data and translate the adoption of analytics into value added services that can drive ROI and enable better data-driven decisions? If so, maybe you are our new team member…
We are looking for a new colleague with experience in data analytics and business analysis to join our Data & Analytics department. Someone who is passionate about creating world-class data and analytical solutions in partnership with like-minded colleagues and clients, that enable the deployment of enhanced customer experience.
Through innovative ways of using data & analytics you will help our clients understand the full relevance of their data assets and translate these into actionable decisions that help drive business value within all their customer interactions.
Working on a variety of exciting and challenging client projects, all with a focus around delivering enhanced customer experience; you will act as a lead in the design and implementation of the data and analytical components of our deliveries. These will vary from project to project, but will encompass to name a few: creating insights via prescriptive or predictive analytics; optimising the use and activation of data in decisioning processes based on customer value; data steward & helping to guide data management & governance; data interpretation, analysis & visualisation - ensuring the business & management have the right and relevant insights, data & analytics strategy & execution planning with a focus on customer data; etc. Furthermore you will support the deployment of these within a variety of platforms / tools; working in close collaboration with your department, the customer team you are part of - with account directors, project managers; as well as other creative and technical competence functions across the agency.
You never walk alone in Merkle. We work in teams with meaningful sparring across skills and disciplines – and you will always have a buddy by your side. In your practice team are some of the best in the country, and with your client teams you create ultimate customer experiences in close cooperation with commercial talents, creative enthusiasts and dedicated developers.
You are already a driven and experienced consultant specialised in the data & analytics world, but are now looking for new opportunities to develop and further your career. As a pre-requisite, you will have:
- 3+ years of real-world business experience in a business analysis, data stewardship, or data analytics role
- Detailed hands-on experience of data prep, data analysis / exploration, and customer insight, plus an understanding of predictive & prescriptive analytics – via via excel, SQL or other (e.g. SAS, SPSS, Python, DataIku or similar)
- Experiences with data governance & compliance (e.g. GDPR)
- Experience in using data & analytics for decision processes
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders to ensure that data analytical solutions can deliver success on business outcomes
- Experience with dashboarding & data visualisation tools (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- Experience with data mapping
- Experience with data cloud technologies (e.g. Azure)
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
- Take initiative and is committed to continuously improving our working methods
- Work well both independently and as part of a team (both locally & remotely)
Desired (but not necessary):
- Experience of working within a consultancy or agency, and familiarity with consultative sales processes in the analytics marketplace
- Familiarity with decisioning tools / engines
- Familiarity with machine learning techniques (e.g. Python, R)
- Familiarity with data platform technology integrations
- Familiarity with marketing & sales tools (e.g. Salesforce, Adobe) and processes
- Fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, engineering, mathematics, economics, or equivalent
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the job and being part of Merkle – we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV or an updated LinkedIn profile.
There is no application deadline, finding the right candidate is more important to us than a speedy process. We remove the job-ad when filling the position.
For any questions regarding, please contact Anna Lynge Nielsen, Talent Acquisition Manager, on mail: [email protected] or phone: +45 28 94 90 73.