Merkle DACH: Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking to reinforce our Cloud Solutions team with an Non-Functional Requirements Engineer,
- Implement NFRs across all dev teams
- Documentation tasks
- Overseeing basic Security and QA topics
- Ability to analyze and understand requirements.
- Ideally understanding of the IoT environment.
- Experience with GAP Analysis, Document Preparation, Process Definition (for missing aspects from projects)
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt