We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We only work with remote people based in Portugal!
Our Agile team is looking for a Scrum Master!
- Plan and animate the Scrum meetings and activities (sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review, retrospective, backlog grooming) in coordination with the Developers;
- Leads and contributes to the decision-making process and facilitates conflict resolution;
- Works with management to identify and implement organization-wide process improvements;
- Prepare/review internal and customer reports;
- Encourages cross-team collaboration where necessary.
- At least 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master;
- Scrum Master certification (CSM®) is a plus;
- Excellent understanding of Scrum framework and Agile principles;
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle;
- Experience in Agile Software Delivery methodologies;
- Defines and refines Agile metrics to understand team performance;
- English — at least Upper-Intermediate.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to throw a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)