We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger between Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change and join a growing team with an amazing work environment?
Our business includes to a large extent the integration and adaptation of standard software along the tasks in our customer projects. In order to meet different requirements, we rely on long-term partnerships with leading technology providers.
· Analysis and Requirements Definition. Employs a range of tools and techniques to gather business and user requirements against the clear objectives articulated for the project. Determines the need and value of performing the activity based on the context. If required, employs a range of tools and techniques to map 'As-Is' and To-Be' business processes/capabilities
· Impact Analysis and Estimation. Identifies potential consequences of a change and estimates what needs to be modified to accomplish that change and focuses on defining changes within the scope of the overall project design, to the requisite quality with appropriate level of effort required depending on change defining
· Business Solution Design and Development. Engages with requisite stakeholders to ensure business systems, workflows and processes contribute to target operating model/capability. Ensures that activities within project are mapped to ensure that they are delivered effectively and work in partnership with domain experts e.g. Enterprise Architects, Systems Analysts, where applicable, to translate business needs into solutions, work with technical leads to ensure business needs are translated into the technical solutions
· Stakeholder Engagement. Engages with business owners, business change managers, users and other identified key stakeholders, as required, to ensure alignment of project requirements and solution/capability design
· Business Change. Works closely with Business Change Managers and improvement teams with identification of BAU enhancements and associated solutions to ensure that defined project outputs are delivered
· Frameworks, Tools and Documentation. Provides advice and guidance to the project team on application of methodologies; operating model; functional specification; user cases; user stories; defect analysis; forms and templates appropriate for organisational context and project
· Experience with Enterprise Application or CRM/ERP analysis
· Experience with requirements gathering and data analysis
· Knowledge of CRM
· Knowledge of Data Model design, data mining, and data segmentation is advantage
· Experience with BPMN/BPEL and or UML is advantage
· Proven experience with JIRA/Confluence/draw.io/Miro/Enterprise Architect or with similar tools
· Great communication and presentation skills
· Excellent English, both written and verbal
We offer you:
· Interesting international projects, where you can gain new/relevant experience
· Dynamic environment - you will never fall into a routine work
· Possibility to grow with every new project
· Start-up agile atmosphere
· Friendly international team of creative minds
We obviously offer even more:
· Brand new offices in Prague and Brno centre with great accessibility
· Laptop and international tariff even for your private use
· Cafeteria of benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance, Edenred Cafeteria and more are coming
· 5 weeks of paid vacation (25 days)
· Medical advisory system – ulekare.cz
· 2 sick days per calendar year
· Soulmio – well-being benefit
· We value self-education and learning new technologies, so we support all our team members in obtaining new certifications, attending learning tutorials and conferences etc.
· Flexible working hours and home-office
· Opportunity to travel
· We have an employee breakfast regularly, we enjoy beer and wine and we create a lot of opportunities to get together for those who enjoy life, not only work.
· Relocation support for candidates outside of the Czech Republic