MFA Specialist - Azure
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Work closely with project leader and architect
- Based on personas and use cases, develop MFA deployment approach (scope, phases, schedule)
- Execute required tests for each use cases, and provide material (print screen, explanation) to communication team.
- Create Help Desk support material for each use cases
- Build presentation & demo for each use cases and present to stakeholders
- Drive pilot phase(s) for each use case and collect feedback
- Drive deployment phases
- Extensive experience around Azure ADC
- Hands on experience with Microsoft 365 Identity
- MFA conditional access, Azure AD connect
- Powershell experience
- Device authentication experience
Permanent contract and Freelance possible