dentsumcgarrybowen is a global creative agency delivering idea-led brand transformation at scale. We deliver creative expertise and innovative global solutions for clients. Applying big platform thinking, we bring ideas to life and deliver world-class creative solutions to meet consumer touch points and work across geographies, cultures and channels.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. dentsumcgarrybowen is an agency of dentsu.
You will be an integral part of daily client communication as it relates to key information regarding assets, status meetings, and overall project knowledge and process. You will become a trusted partner to the internal team as well as clients proven through your ability to accomplish tasks thoughtfully and work collaboratively towards a common goal. You should always be looking for more opportunities to work on various types of projects/productions to further develop your skills and demonstrate how you can lead the team through a successful campaign from start to finish. As the Account Executive, you will:
- Be the day-to-day resource for clients on projects as well as general inquiries, requests, etc., builds a solid rapport with appropriate clients
- Partner with clients for strategic and executional needs
- Demonstrate mature leadership in difficult situations, escalates client difficulties appropriately
- Consistently manage projects and assignments independently and can proactively and creatively resolve problems/issues along the way
- Understand when and how to keep Account Supervisor informed on key project details, when to get AS management feedback
- Effectively sell agency strategies, creative and points of view
- 2-4 years account management experience
- 1+ years creative agency experience
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to solve problems creatively
- Effectively writes clear, concise logical internal and client documents
- An understanding of the social and digital development and production processes
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible time-off
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.