Senior Frontend Angular Developer
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Developing new user-facing features using Angular
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Design front-end architectures for component library integration with multiple platforms
- At least 5 years of Information Technology experience
- Experience with Angular
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- Experiencie with Angular 8-12
- SAP Spartacus experience is a plus
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, (ex: JSON Web Token)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Understanding of Digital Service and Customer Experience
- Should actively participate in communication with business stakeholders and also participate in all SDLC lifecycles
- Should be capable of reviewing the work done by team
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to work in team in diverse/multiple stakeholder environment.
- Analytical skills
- Desire to work in a Global delivery environment
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phone: +381 69 789 083