Mid-senior UI Designer
Merkle is the strong combination of local and global. We are more than 250 colleagues here in Denmark and part of Merkle worldwide with more than 11,000 people. Merkle is a leader in data-driven customer experience management (CXM), and we deliver unique, personalized customer experiences across channels and devices.
We are also part of dentsu – a global agency network with more than 46,000 dedicated employees in 145 markets. But size isn’t everything. At Merkle, our mission is to help our clients provide their customers with the best experiences possible. More than anything, this requires skills, passion and cooperation.
We provide expertise in customer experience strategy and consulting, user experience design, CRM, data management, commerce, mobile, content management systems (CMS), adtech and martech platforms.
For the past eight years Mylmage has named us best digital agency.
Feel the spirit – and be part of it
We are a great bunch of dedicated people here in Copenhagen, and surely Merkle means something different to everyone. There’s room for you to be yourself and to grow while being part of a culture and a spirit very dear to us. In fact, we try our best to take good care of each other, our clients and the world around us. If you like the sound of succeeding with your close colleagues, the teams you join, the solutions you make and the clients you work for, then you’ll love …
- This great workplace in central Copenhagen.
- The opportunity to think outside the box in your daily life as well as your career.
- A fun, diverse workday with lots of challenges.
- The sweetest and most talented colleagues in the industry.
- Denmark's finest kitchen serving excellent breakfast and lunch – every day.
- Friday bars, wine tasting club, running club, cool parties and events.
At Merkle, we place creativity at the core of all our processes to challenge our clients, and steer them towards the future of Customer Experience. Our passion for building what’s right, together with our obsession for what’s beautiful, defines who we are and how we love to work. Our teams collaborate under the same roof in delivering digital experiences of any sort: websites, commerce, apps, newsletters, campaigns, all with the main focus of delivering the most cohesive and engaging Customer Experience.
Our team consists in 13 designers, 4 different nationalities, with a various level of experience. We are looking for design minded problem solvers who think bigger than their title. We are looking for profiles focused on finding the right solutions, no matter whether the problem requires creative or brand/UI skills. We call this breed “CX designers”, problem-solvers who strive in creating and delivering memorable customer experiences.
You will be specifically involved in the visual/digital aspect of our projects, leading our clients. You are passionate, driven and possess a natural creative flair. You love to experiment and try out ideas and concepts. You are curious, always seeking that extra oomph that can ignite something greater, inspire your colleagues and elevates our clients.
Besides a natural desire to get your hands dirty with any type of project that could enrich you, and help you grow as person and a professional, we would require some solid experience within the field of UI design, design systems and prototyping. Our wide range of projects, normally allows us to find the perfect fit for our people; furthermore we accompany that with a close personal development plan, to make sure you stay on target while having fun.
Preferably, you have 4+ year’s experience, but it depends mostly on your own maturity:
- You are experienced with typography, colour, layout, and imagery and know how to bring these elements together to embody a brand’s personality, voice, and values into digital.
- You understand how digital brands work, bringing your designs to life across all platforms.
- You design for systems not screens in isolation and understand the associated complexities.
- Digital UX principles and digital best practice come naturally to you.
- Your thoughts are not bound by convention. You are brimming with originality and new creative ideas and approaches. You invent new, original ideas that solve the brief.
- You’ve got the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through revisions while paying keen attention to detail.
- You manage your time effectively, maintain responsibility for your projects and ensure they always run smoothly.
- You can demonstrate high-level, hands-on skills in the latest Adobe Creative Suite, Figma and Sketch.
- A few digital design projects, where it’s displayed how you solved a problem with your UI/UX skills
- Confidence in presenting your work
- Confidence in handling client feedback
- Outwards and friendly team player
- Motion graphic is a big bonus
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the job and being part of Merkle – we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV or an updated LinkedIn profile.
There is no application deadline, finding the right candidate is more important to us than a speedy process. We remove the job-ad when filling the position.
For any questions regarding, please contact Anna Lynge, Talent Acquisition Manager, on mail: [email protected] or phone: 28 94 90 73.