Senior Java Developer
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking for a senior consultant to take part in the Development & maintenance of software components in the domain ‘Investment Management’ ( PMS, Advisory, Performance, Risk, Investment Controlling, …)
Expertise in Java (J2EE Weblogic or equivalent, Spring, JPA, Hibernate)
- Excellent knowledge of SGBDR (Oracle version 10 or above)
- Good command on REST, OpenAPI, JSON, YAML, XML (XSD)
- Knowledge of (Docker 1+, Kubernetes, HELM, UNIX)
- Knowledge of monitoring tools (Kibana, Dynatrace)
- Knowledge of environment's development (IntelliJ, SQL-Developer), and JIRA
- Experience with tools of « Configuration Management » and continuous integration (GIT, ANT, Maven, Bamboo, Sonar)
- Knowledge of banking industry is an asset
- Able to work in French and English
Permanent contract based in Canton de Vaud