Package Delivery Specialist
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking for a Package Delivery Specialist.
We can work with remote people only based in Portugal.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Development of packages to automate application installation, uninstallation, and updates;
- Testing, quality assurance process, and validation of packages designed by other team members;
- Installation and publication of applications using Citrix;
- Creation of reference image for workstations and servers using SCCM and MDT tools;
- Participation in discussions concerning reference image specifications;
- Provide deployment preparation and support to operations teams;
- Administration of available tools, especially SCCM (report elaboration, inventory configuration, baseline operation, etc.);
- Preventive and evolutionary maintenance;
- Participating in the design of the supervision and operation of the SCCM environment;
- Document implemented processes in Vfire;
- Support operation teams in the use of deployment tools for systems and applications;
- Provide assistance to both support and operations teams on systems and applications.
What should you have?
- +3 years of experience performing as a subject matter expert in implementation, administration, and support in technical areas (e.g. Windows image design, build, and management; Enterprise printing solutions and support);
- Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related field;
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- Previous experience in Vfire will be a plus;
- Previous experience in Citric and VMWare will be a plus;
- Motivated to work in a changing environment;
- Strong sense of initiative and proactivity.
What can you expect from us?
- Opportunity to grow in an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Additional rest days;
- Remote work (or local office space if in Lisbon, Leiria, Guarda and Vila Real);
- Other company perks.
Only applications submitted with CV in English will be considered for the next processes.