Senior Business Analyst (AEM)
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking for a Business Analyst with solid experience in the Adobe Experience Manager /Adobe Experience Cloud area.
- Working with the Project Manager, challenge and define the scope of the project(s) using appropriate elicitation and documentation techniques to ensure full Business and Technical understanding
- Document and manage functional and non-functional requirements by running brainstorming sessions, interviews, workshops and other requirements gathering techniques as appropriate
- Translate the requirements into detailed specifications in the form of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Understand and model business processes and data models
- Present analysis to Project teams and Steering Groups (executive level)
- Ensure change requests are identified, documented and included in the project management process
- Review solution design documentation
- Contribute to the definition of the overall testing strategy
- Document functional test cases when needed
- Perform defect management with QA team, liaising with development teams and suppliers when needed
- Facilitate the business acceptance and solution validation through UAT with the Business teams
- Support the handover and training of both Technical and Business end-users
- Support and contribute to the definition of BA best practices – supporting BA peers, the definition of standards and templates, and continuous improvement
- Adhere to the best practices and standard approaches defined and used within Merkle, in conjunction with PMO guidelines
Background and experience:
- Experience in working with systems like AEM Sites / Assets, or other relevant Content Management Solutions
- Adobe AEM Business Practitioner certification is a plus
- Understanding of Customer Experience, Experience Management, personalization, targeting and usage analysis
- Competent in running business workshops to capture and prioritize User Stories
- Ability to share findings of analysis with a different audience, including but not limited to executive level
- Min. 5 years’ experience in Business Analysis
- Experience working in an international environment
- Advanced university degree preferably in business administration and/or IT
- Business analysis certification (e.g. CCBA, CBAP) or other suitable professional certification a plus
- Track record in Master Data Management field: Data governance, data modeling, data cleansing strategy, data archiving, data flows, system interfaces, enterprise bus) - a plus
Profile and skills:
- Excellent communication and listening skills in order to capture the information required
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; thorough and precise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proactive and results-oriented; strong ability to prioritize
- Ability to work autonomously, while also being a strong team player
- Ambition to build up a team of excellence around the Adobe product range
- Sense of initiative and ability to critically examine issues and find constructive solutions.
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phone: +381 69 789 039