We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- You will be responsible for gathering business requirements through client-facing engagement
- You will be working in multi-disciplinary teams with members from different regions, typically within Europe
- You will lead middleware development and/or architecture design together with solution and enterprise architects, scope definition for APIs to be implemented by junior teammates, research of accelerators and proofs-of-concept
- You will have to support and coach junior teammates
- Works in a fast-paced, iterative manner with peers from across disciplines;
- Understands design methods, design thinking, sprint-based strategy, design, planning and prototyping best practices;
- Researches trends and innovations to substantiate hypotheses;
- Stays up to date, or ahead, of digital trends in the market and understands how they impact the client's business;
- Strong background in MS Office.
- Strong knowledge in MuleSoft development, configuration and deployment;
- Strong command in REST and SOAP API design, EAI and SOA principles;
- Experienced in most Anypoint Platform modules;
- Good knowledge in SQL or NoSQL;
- Knowledge in any object-oriented programming language;
- Worked with any MQ tool;
- Understand the fundamental Agile concepts, have experience with Scrum or similar development methodology and used to use Jira to track progress;
- Understand the fundamental CI/CD concepts and have worked with Git and Jenkins or similar tools;
- Good knowledge in other EAI, APIM or ETL tool;
- Proficient in English.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years experience in systems integration;
- Valid MCD (Mule 3 or 4);
- Valid MCPA or MCIA;
- Any Anypoint advanced course (highly valued);
- Scrum Master certification (valued);
- Any Salesforce certification (valued).
We only consider people living in Portugal.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools;
- Agile and Flexible working hours;
- Fair compensation according to your experience;
- Career path;
- Software-house environment;
- Health insurance (also included for the household);
- 25 vacations days;
- Free coffee;
- Team & Company events 🎉.