We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Are you interested in learning new technology? We provide the training!
The purpose of this role is to provide real-world experience, learning industry technical and professional skills, abilities and activities.
- Works in a team-based, fast-paced, detail-oriented environment;
- Is resourceful, has an aptitude for learning new skills and initiative to participate in advanced projects;
- Conducts research to support business needs;
- Utilises platforms to manage and update team / client programmes;
- Supports the goals and initiatives of the team / client / business;
- Gains industry exposure;
- Participates in networking and mentorship opportunities.
What you should have:
- Degree in Computer Engineer or similar;
- Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming languages;
- Willingness to learn new technologies;
- Ability to adapt and work with multicultural teams;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and nice communication skills;
- Good English.
We consider people living in Guarda too.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools;
- Agile and Flexible working hours;
- Fair compensation according to your experience;
- Career path;
- Software-house environment;
- Health insurance (also included for the household);
- 25 vacations days;
- Free coffee;
- Team & Company events 🎉.