Associate Director, User Experience
LiveArea, a Merkle Company, is a global commerce services company. We combine business strategy, experience design and technology to help leading B2C and B2B organizations deliver exceptional commerce solutions worldwide. We are a diverse team with distinct interests, skillsets, and backgrounds collaborating across all facets of commerce. Together, we take pride in driving measurable and material value for our clients by leveraging our holistic commerce expertise within specific industry vertical markets.
As an Associate Director, User Experience at LiveArea, you will play a key role in the strategy, conception and design of high-profile, cross-platform commerce sites and a wide array of digital experiences from marketing campaigns to products.
You will collaborate with strategists, designers, technologists, marketers and delivery managers to make stunning work that solves problems. You will contribute to projects at every stage—from rapid discovery to detailed design to post launch refinements and everything in between. You will also provide guidance, feedback and oversight to more junior team members.
In This Position You Will
- Proactively collaborate with strategists, visual designers and developers to ensure the delivery of design work of the highest quality
- Collaborate in defining strategies for best-in-class user experiences
- Architect and conduct research which leads to the design of experiences that align customer needs with business objectives and project specifications
- Architect and create personas, customer journeys, experience maps, user flows, taxonomies, annotated wireframes and prototypes
- Architect and conduct usability analysis and testing
- Present work in internal and client meetings and articulate rationale for UX decisions
- Provides guidance, feedback and oversight to more junior team members
Skills & Experience
- Five or more years as a User Experience Designer at a digital agency
- Commerce site experience for consumer brands design strongly preferred
- Digital product design experience
- Competency is one of more of the following: Figma, Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Completion of a related university design program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.