Digital Analytics Manager
LiveArea, a Merkle Company, is a global commerce services company. We combine business strategy, experience design and technology to help leading B2C and B2B organizations deliver exceptional commerce solutions worldwide. We are a diverse team with distinct interests, skillsets, and backgrounds collaborating across all facets of commerce. Together, we take pride in driving measurable and material value for our clients by leveraging our holistic commerce expertise within specific industry vertical markets.
The Analytics Manager at LiveArea will support our growing digital analytics consulting practice. Our success is measured by how well our clients succeed, and this role will play a key part in using data to drive opportunities for our client's business growth. These consulting services include investigative analysis of our client's data sets, providing insights and recommendations, and verifying data integrity to make data understandable and actionable to the end user. The Analytics Manager owns relationships with numerous clients and is a key representative of the agency's digital analytics practice.
An expert-level understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is required. Experience boiling down large amounts of data into a few key directives for a business team is a must.
· Manage and direct both strategic and technical analytics activities across multiple clients with minimal oversight, while directing 1-2 team members in completing tasks and deliverables
· Present analysis and recommendations, pulling from a variety of quantitative and qualitative data sets to key stakeholders both client-side and internally
· Identify opportunities to sell additional analytics strategy services to new and existing clients
· Identify key trends and opportunities for analytics practice to grow, through knowledge of emerging technology, new strategies for customer insights, etc.
· Develops and maintains strong working relationships with other LiveArea agency practice owners to help facilitate success of cross-functional initiatives
· Define technical requirements for improving a client's ability to capture more insight on the customer journey
· Manages tag and data layer validation process for their client's analytics tagging projects
· Needs to be able to lead an enhanced ecommerce Google Analytics/GTM implementation from end to end.
- Undergraduate degree or commensurate experience
- Experience in e-commerce required; consulting and/or digital marketing a plus
- 5+ years direct experience in an analytics role
- Expert level knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Advanced knowledge of additional tag management tools such as Adobe Launch and/or Tealium is a plus
- Significant knowledge and experience with analytics methods and practices, and how to use data to drive business growth
- Superior communication and presentation skills, project management skills, and the ability to multitask in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent facilitation, negotiation and consensus building abilities
- Monitors the ratio of contract hours vs actual hours worked by larger team on their accounts and provides feedback to Analytics Senior Managers
- Can mentor a less experienced resource on a project or task they have not done before. This includes clearly explaining expectations and double-checking work as necessary.
- Demonstrates an expert level-understanding of how data is transmitted via tags and tag managers. Able to add scripts and triggers to generate non-templated tags and is able to utilize DOM scraping and other techniques to pull in data outside the data layer.
- Ability to identify and influence key stakeholders and drive decisions to closure
- Ability to validate technical implementation of analytics tags using standard tag debugging tools
- A self-starter, able to take high level direction and execute tasks with minimal guidance
· Experience with A/B testing, data visualization tools such as Tableau and Data Studio a plus
· Experience with BigQuery a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.