OMS Senior Developer
LiveArea, a Merkle Company, is a global commerce services company. We combine business strategy, experience design and technology to help leading B2C and B2B organizations deliver exceptional commerce solutions worldwide. We are a diverse team with distinct interests, skillsets, and backgrounds collaborating across all facets of commerce. Together, we take pride in driving measurable and material value for our clients by leveraging our holistic commerce expertise within specific industry vertical markets.
OMS Senior Developer reports to the Solution Architect for a given project and participates in the build and development of the order management system. This key member of team should understand supply chain concepts very well and be an IBM order management system expert. The OMS Senior Developer should be able to develop the various subsystems of order management and should have some experience integrating with other systems for payment, warehouse management systems, tax, etc. Specific areas of focus in IBM Sterling order management include Pipeline and participant model design, inventory management, order routing, call center, payment processing and returns and exchanges.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Serve as IBM Sterling Omni channel and OMS Sr Developer working with the customers to architect the 'best-fit' customer use cases for its business across multiple enterprise systems.
· Serve as a key member of the solution delivery team by facilitating in requirements/design phase, including estimation of custom development efforts, as well as advisory on sprint planning / release planning.
· Build prototypes / proof of concepts to during the design and construction phases of the project to decide potential solutions
· Develops the asynchronous and synchronous integration process
· Alerts the solution architect/Lead of potential design issues and elevates blocker issues up for resolution
· Maintains the master configuration data, CDT process and manages the UCD deployment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related technical field required
- 8 years of experience in various SDLC life cycle, required
· At least 6 years in designing retail solutions involving IBM Sterling order management.
· At least 3 years in working with retailers on omni channel implementations
· At least 3 years of experience establishing and managing development standards
· At least 3 years of experience working with a software development methodology
· At least 3 years of experience as an independent developer working on complex projects
· At least 2 years of experience designing and delivering order management and fulfillment solutions
· Must have developed applications using service-oriented architecture.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
Plus Competencies: competencies listed below are considered definite plus(s)
Senior Developer or Technical Architect experience in other OMS, such as Manhattan Associates
Senior Developer or Technical Architect experience in warehouse management systems
Senior Developer or Technical Architect experience in any eCommerce
Previous experience with agile development methodologies
Prior consulting experience is strongly preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.