Paid Media Manager
LiveArea, a Merkle Company, is a global commerce services company. We combine business strategy, experience design and technology to help leading B2C and B2B organizations deliver exceptional commerce solutions worldwide. We are a diverse team with distinct interests, skillsets, and backgrounds collaborating across all facets of commerce. Together, we take pride in driving measurable and material value for our clients by leveraging our holistic commerce expertise within specific industry vertical markets.
The Paid Media Manager at LiveArea is responsible for strategy, forecasting and management of our client’s global Search Marketing campaigns and the advancement of LiveArea’s Paid Media practice and team. This is an opportunity to work each day to maximize results and produce winning campaigns for large brands’ e-commerce programs. If you are passionate about unlocking the potential of a keyword, have dreams about multi-channel search strategies and can help clients understand the value of Search, you have the potential to grow at LiveArea.
We’re Looking For …
LiveArea is looking for an exceptional paid marketing manager to manage and further develop our practice area. In this role, you will be responsible for oversight and management of the Paid Media team, our clients’ global e-commerce campaigns, and evolving the agency’s process, technology, automation, partnerships, and best practices for PPC, shopping, display, social and other paid channels. A passion for and focused experience with social strategies and execution is highly desired as social is one of the biggest growth areas for our clients.
· Paid Media campaign planning and development (including forecasting, targeting, budget recommendations, translation needs)
· Client facing responsibility managing global paid media campaigns to ROAS targets
· Sales support – participate in RFPs, audits, and new business pitches
· SME – Acting as subject matter expert within the organization for Paid Media
· Produce insights and reports to identify campaign weaknesses and optimization opportunities while providing commentary for clients to understand KPI deliverables and testing outcomes.
· Build trust and strong relationships with our clients through frequent touch bases and meetings.
· Providing Quality Assurance to the team's output and ensuring suitable controls are in place.
· Providing operational leadership, mentoring, and training for direct reports
· Staying abreast of the latest trends and best practices in the Search and eCommerce industry and recommending and implementing strategies which can benefit LiveArea clients.
· Agency experience
· 6+ years working experience in paid media
· Hands on experience and current certifications in Google AdWords, Facebook etc
· Ecommerce paid social experience
· Recent client work experience in paid search campaigns ideally for eCommerce clients
· Google Analytics knowledge and hands on experience
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Cross-functional team collaboration as well as ability to work independently
· Proficient in MS Office tools – especially Excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to work in a multi-client fast-paced environment
· Proven time management, detail orientation, organized and problem-solving skills
· Strong work ethic and consistent positive attitude
· Understanding of e-commerce KPIs and strategies
· Experience with keyword research, traffic, and budget forecasting
· Experience with creative, ad extensions, A/B testing
· Up-to-Date experience with paid media tactics and best practices
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.