Senior User Experience Designer
LiveArea, a Merkle Company, is a global commerce services company. We combine business strategy, experience design and technology to help leading B2C and B2B organizations deliver exceptional commerce solutions worldwide. We are a diverse team with distinct interests, skillsets, and backgrounds collaborating across all facets of commerce. Together, we take pride in driving measurable and material value for our clients by leveraging our holistic commerce expertise within specific industry vertical markets.
The Senior User Experience Designer position offers an opportunity to play an integral role in the strategy, conception, and design of high-profile cross-platform ecommerce sites and apps.
In this position you will:
· Identify client business goals and user needs
· Collaborate in defining strategies for best-in-class user experiences
· User flows, taxonomies and annotated wireframes
· Analyze designs to identify user experience problems and provide recommendations
· Create interactive prototypes for usability studies
· Plan and conduct usability studies to evaluate designs with representative users
· Proactively collaborate with visual designers and developers to ensure the delivery of design work of the highest quality
· Present work in client meetings and articulate rationale for UX decisions
· Scope and estimate the UX portion of upcoming projects
· Lead and manage the UX portion of projects
· Direct and review the work of UX Designers
Required skills & experience
· 5+ years UX experience
· Mobile UX experience
· Commerce UX experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
Desired skills & experience
· Academic background in UXD
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.