Merkle is the strong combination of local and global. We are more than 250 colleagues here in Denmark and part of Merkle worldwide with more than 11,000 people. Merkle is a leader in data-driven customer experience management (CXM), and we deliver unique, personalized customer experiences across channels and devices.
We are also part of dentsu – a global agency network with more than 46,000 dedicated employees in 145 markets. But size isn’t everything. At Merkle, our mission is to help our clients provide their customers with the best experiences possible. More than anything, this requires skills, passion and cooperation.
We provide expertise in customer experience strategy and consulting, user experience design, CRM, data management, commerce, mobile, content management systems (CMS), adtech and martech platforms.
For the past ninie years Mylmage has named us best digital agency.
Feel the spirit – and be part of it
We are a great bunch of dedicated people in Copenhagen and Aarhus, and surely Merkle means something different to everyone. There’s room for you to be yourself and to grow while being part of a culture and a spirit very dear to us. In fact, we try our best to take good care of each other, our clients and the world around us. If you like the sound of succeeding with your close colleagues, the teams you join, the solutions you make and the clients you work for, then you’ll love
- This great workplace in central Aarhus.
- The opportunity to think outside the box in your daily life as well as your career.
- A fun, diverse workday with lots of challenges.
- The sweetest and most talented colleagues in the industry.
- Cool parties and events.
You will be a part of a solid team experienced in Agile-, XP- and BDD-principles and e-commerce solutions. Our office is filled with ‘hygge’ and tons of good energy. Here you will work with our commerce-team in Aarhus, and cross-functionally with the frontend-team in Copenhagen across our different customers and projects.
Your main tasks, not limited to, will be:
- Together with the customer and business analyst define development tasks for the team
- Help the team solve complex problems by writing maintainable and correct code
- Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to developers across project teams
- Improve our way of working and take part in further developing our framework
- Analysing and architecting the right solutions for our customers
- Define and implement development strategy including roadmap, tools, framework & approach across project teams
- Evaluate and select best usage of development tools for different purposes
- Assist with presales on new projects.
You never walk alone in Merkle. We work in teams with meaningful sparring across skills and disciplines – and you will always have a buddy by your side. In your practice team are some of the best in the country, and with your client teams you create ultimate customer experiences in close cooperation with commercial talents, creative enthusiasts and dedicated developers.
Who we think you are:
You have several years' experience leading a cross-functional team utilizing methodologies such as XP, Pair-programming, Scrum and TDD. You have worked closely with clients to identify solutions as well as closely with your colleagues to develop them. You are focused on deciding on and providing the highest quality solution and take pride in delivering value to the client. Your educational background is rooted in computer science, software engineering, IT product development or similar.
- 10 + Years software development experience
- 3 + Years architecture experience
- Experienced with analyzing technical requirements and working with customers to break down requirements into Epics/Stories
- Experience communicating technical concepts to stakeholders in a way they can understand.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Willingness to travel (To Merkle’s office in Copenhagen, but potentially to client sites within the Nordic region)
- Java & Spring framework programming experience
- Experience with Payment Service Provider implementations
- Experience with SAP CC, Commerce Tools, Magento or AEM
- Familiar with version control tools (Primarily Git)
- Familiar with Jira & Confluence
- Experience with microservice architecture
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the job and being part of Merkle – we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV or an updated LinkedIn profile.
There is no application deadline, finding the right candidate is more important to us than a speedy process. We remove the job-ad when filling the position.
For any questions regarding the position, please contact Tine Moe, Talent Acquisition Manager, on mail: [email protected] or phone: +45 4294 6916.