SFCC Senior Developer (Remote)
LiveArea, a Merkle Company, is a global commerce services company. We combine business strategy, experience design and technology to help leading B2C and B2B organizations deliver exceptional commerce solutions worldwide. We are a diverse team with distinct interests, skillsets, and backgrounds collaborating across all facets of commerce. Together, we take pride in driving measurable and material value for our clients by leveraging our holistic commerce expertise within specific industry vertical markets.
- Track record of delivering mission critical, enterprise web applications
- Proven track record with the following technologies: XHTML, DHTML, HTML, HTML 5, CSS 2.0, and AJAX
- Experience developing to REST interfaces a plus
- Experience with the OpenSocial APIs and Jive platform development a strong plus
- Experience developing e-commerce applications on the Salesforce Commerce B2C (formerly Demandware) platform a strong plus
- Experience with ATG, or other e-commerce platform a plus
- Experience developing with the Eclipse IDE a plus
- Experience with version control systems for managing code
- Experience with Git (e.g. Bitbucket or GitHub) is a plus
- Experience with a ticketing system, including being assigned, updating, and transitioning tickets
- Experience with Jira and Confluence is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to work seamlessly as part of a multi-site, multicultural development team
- Proven ability to work on a cross-functional team; ability to communicate in both technical and business environments
- Desire to work in a fast paced, growing, deadline driven, startup-up environment
- Complete understanding of the full product development lifecycle (design, development and testing)
- Self-motivated, driven to achieve committed milestones
Education and Experience:
- BS or MS degree in Computer science or commensurate experience.
- 3+ years profession software development experience.
- Multiple health plan options, including independent insurance and pre-tax FSAs
- Life insurance, AD&D, and short- and long-term disability with company-paid premium
- Ample paid time off, holidays, and flex time
- Generous full paid leave for new parents, including parental, maternity, paternity, and adoption leave and assistance
- Military leave for active duty service members deployed to full-time service
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company-sponsored matching program
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
For individuals assigned to and/or hired in Colorado, the anticipated salary range for this position is $85K - $125K, which is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills and other job-related qualifications. Pay ranges in locations other than Colorado may differ based on labor market wage rates in those locations. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/