Email Account Manager
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
The Email Account Manager will play a key role in maintaining client satisfaction by ensuring exceptional service and creating value for clients leveraging strong account management and interpersonal skills. Account Managers are in daily contact with clients as well as internal SME's. They are looked to as key resources on the client teams to ensure the quality of client deliverables from across various Merkle business units. They are responsible for continually meeting client expectations.
The Email Account Manager is ultimately responsible for the day-to-day execution of our clients' marketing strategies. They are the "glue" who bring together all the disparate pieces to seamlessly deliver Account s on budget and on time. They are the key point person for deliverables for both the internal Merkle team as well as with clients for tactical delivery or account status. By ensuring marketing and support activities are executed in a timely and efficient manner, the Account Manager directly impacts the success of our clients as well as Merkle.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a must
- 5+ years experience in client services/ account management in an advertising agency, marketing company, or client side marketing department with a working knowledge of:
- Online and offline creative development and production
- Digital Marketing
- Multichannel/Integrated Marketing
- Campaign management of large, complex email initiatives
- Database marketing
- Relationship/Client Management
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Solid experience and comfort level with management of data (i.e. creating segments, queries and manipulating lists)
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-changing environment
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where all ideas and contributions are encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry. We embrace differences of opinion. We value diversity of experience and thought, which help us to challenge and define industry-leading solutions, and support our goal of being a great place to work.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.