Digital Media Manager (Retail Media Network)
A global award-winning digital performance marketing agency, iProspect draws upon an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior to help clients meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world. In 2017, iProspect won over 200 awards, and was named a Leader in The Forrester Wave ™: Search Marketing Agencies, Q4 2017. Top clients include Hilton, GM, Microsoft, Bank of America and P&G.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. iProspect is an agency of dentsu.
Open to remote candidates! Client is West Coast based, so you may need to flex hours as needed.
We are looking for a Digital Media Manager to focus on media activation across programmatic and paid social platforms. You will be the go-to expert, leading the day-to-day campaign management. You will focus on both Programmatic and Paid social as part of an innovative, fast-growing team focused on changing digital media planning and buying, in the context of a multi-channel data-driven approach in the eRetail space. You will report to the Media Director. This role is part of our New Stream Media capability focusing on eRetail, retail media network, and shopper marketing clients.
· Manage a team of specialists responsible for activation of programmatic and paid social campaigns. The team's overall responsibilities include:
· Coordinate campaign details, audiences, assets, tags, and URLs with internal and external teams
· Set up and optimize campaigns in Google Ad Servers, DSPs and search platforms
· Execute, launch, and deliver in full against campaign KPI(s)
· Coordinate and communicate with internal and external teams on performance
· Complete necessary wrap up reporting tasks, in partnership with analytics team members
· Be an escalation point on activation best practices, processes and tech issues
· Seek opportunities to create efficiencies in daily role, sharing processes and procedures with team members
· Provide ongoing support to junior level team members through regular feedback and weekly one-on-ones
· Train entry level team members
· 3+ years of experience in a digital planning/buying role, including platform experience across ad serving (DCM, GAM, Criteo, CitrusAd), DSP (DV360, TTD), and paid social (Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest) technologies
· Hands-on experience in Amazon, Walmart Connect, DV360, and Campaign Manager
· Past proficiency within Paid Social Platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok) a plus
· Retail/CPG experience preferred
· Past proficiency in executing paid media on YouTube a plus
· In-depth understanding of the digital marketplace and advanced targeting tactics, data management platforms and tag management solutions.
· Experience working on custom executions and out of the box ideas with premium digital publishers
· Curiosity for data analytics and how that affects the bottom line, ability to quantify results of advertising
· Passion for technologies used to support digital advertising operations - ad serving, audience management tools, inventory applications, and third-party tags
· Well versed in the Microsoft Office suite specifically, Excel (pivot tables & VLOOKUP) and PowerPoint
· Professional client communication, both written and verbal
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- PTO and family leave
Please note that all of our employees are currently working 100% remotely as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and will continue to do so until we are safely able to return to the office.
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.