We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking to hire an OpenText Specialist to reinforce our team.
As a member of our team, you will be in charge of Technical Lead and Software Production Management. You will also be responsible for L3 support including ticket solving and follow-up in collaboration with production (L2), network and system teams.
What is your role?
- Coordinate all technical aspects of the OpenText solutions for Digital Asset Management and Record Management (Storage, Security, performance, connectivity, …) with all relevant IT platform;
- Coordinate, follow-up developments and quality control, in tight collaboration with Project and Release Managers;
- Integrate solutions into the information system;
- Deliver non-functional documentation (architecture, technical requirements, installation, configuration…);
- Assist project team for technical and functional specifications;
- Support L2 team.
What you should have?
- + 8 years of experience in Java development;
- Deployment of Enterprise Information Management platform;
- Good knowledge of Java development, Tomcat, TomEE;
- Good knowledge of Active Directory and Azure AD;
- Experienced with authentication protocols (NTLM, Kerberos, SAML);
- Cloud and On-Premises implementation;
- Good English is mandatory.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to throw a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)