Java Web Developer
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking for a Java Web Developer to train in Java AEM (Adobe Experience Management) to join our dynamic team of mission-driven, creative, innovative, and passionate digital experience developers and architects.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, integrate and deploy digital consumer experiences based on the foundation of the AEM product suite, including Sites and Assets.
- Design, develop and implement components for the AEM platform, including workflow step components.
- Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of the AEM core platform by leveraging OSGI services
- Develop OSGI bundles for Java code, as well as custom sling servlets in AEM
- Follow, understand and implement best practices to manage security, performance, and scalability of the content management and content delivery solution.
- Bachelor’s degree in the Informatics Engineer or equivalent;
- +4 years of experience in Java development;
- Knowledge REST architecture model;
- Technology practices of responsive webdesign;
- Knowledge of OSGI norms is a plus;
- Support existing libraries to optimize code;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
We are considering people in any place of Portugal, you can work remotely.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to throw a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)