Digital Asset Management Engineer
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and with over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be recognised as a global leader.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. Combined with our expertise in performance creative and media, we can then offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer experiences that drive business growth.
In 2016, the agency joined dentsu, one of the world’s biggest media companies to form the Customer Experience Management (CXM) Line of Business.
We are looking for people who are eager to develop best in class DAM solutions tailored to our customer’s needs. Join our super-fast growing team!
As a DAM engineer, you…
- are an experienced Dev (maybe with a preference for Frontend) and like to customise DAM solutions to the special need of our customers (concept and implementation)
- support our presales with technical expertise and estimations
- develop web applications around Java 11 with Spring amongst others
- implement state of the art user interfaces and discuss those with the UX and UI designers
- are a core business consultant and take part of the customer roadmap definition
- are eager to learn and evolve in your career
- are used to client facing relationship
- are delivery and quality oriented, process oriented mind, data-driven nature.
Key responsibilities and requirements:
- Gather and document metadata, assets storage, assets lifecycle and security requirements with business and technical stakeholders.
- Implement metadata, workflows, and security requirements configuration across environments.
- Serve as a SME & thought leader in the area of Digital Asset Management, being able to evangelise internally and externally the DAM problematics and challenges, as well as participate in pre-sales activities.
- Established knowledge in market leading DAM Solutions (Aprimo, Celum, Adobe AEM, Canto, Bynder, ...).
- Notions of system architecture related to DAM systems is a plus.
- have at least 5 years of experience working with Java 11+ with Spring, any front end framework (like Angular, VueJS, React) and Typescript
- Have experience with: Azure/AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic Search or Solr
- Has experience in agile development cycle
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Spanish/English lessons.
- Free life and health insurance.
- Career development through Merkle University and LinkedIn Learning.
- Breakfast Box on your birthday.
- Fruit, coffee, tea, cookies available in the office.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience. At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in Spain as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.