Junior Marketing Automation Consultant
Merkle is the strong combination of local and global. We are more than 280 colleagues here in Denmark and part of Merkle worldwide with more than 11,000 people. Merkle is a leader in data-driven customer experience management (CXM), and we deliver unique, personalized customer experiences across channels and devices.
We are also part of dentsu – a global agency network with more than 46,000 dedicated employees in 145 markets. But size isn’t everything. At Merkle, our mission is to help our clients provide their customers with the best experiences possible. More than anything, this requires skills, passion and cooperation.
We provide expertise in customer experience strategy and consulting, user experience design, CRM, data management, commerce, mobile, content management systems (CMS), adtech and martech platforms.
For the past nine years Mylmage has named us best digital agency.
Feel the spirit – and be part of it
We are a great bunch of dedicated people here in Copenhagen, and surely Merkle means something different to everyone. There’s room for you to be yourself and to grow while being part of a culture and a spirit very dear to us. In fact, we try our best to take good care of each other, our clients and the world around us. If you like the sound of succeeding with your close colleagues, the teams you join, the solutions you make and the clients you work for, then you’ll love …
- This great workplace in central Copenhagen.
- The opportunity to think outside the box in your daily life as well as your career.
- A fun, diverse workday with lots of challenges.
- The sweetest and most talented colleagues in the industry.
- Denmark's finest kitchen serving excellent breakfast and lunch – every day.
- Friday bars, wine tasting club, running club, cool parties and events.
- The opportunity to work remote a couple of days every week
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Marketing Automation Consultant who wants to help shape best-in-class customer experiences and create results for our customers on their enterprise marketing platforms.
In this role, you will be implementing and maintaining data-driven marketing automation initiatives on behalf of our clients, which are mainly large Scandinavian and global brands in both BtC and BtB.
You will play an important role in large-scale marketing automation projects and work closely with our skilled consultants, engineers and project managers as well as colleagues from other digital craft teams and client teams in Merkle.
As a person, you are ambitious, curious and proactive by nature. You want to know how data, technology and analytics help brands shape the customer experience of tomorrow and are eager to develop your skills within marketing automation and digital messaging. Furthermore, you are intrigued by concepts like personalization and AI and wants to know about the latest trends and features within marketing technology.
You will be a part of our well-established Martech team, which currently comprises 17 talented, dedicated and affable Martech consultants, engineers and solution architects. We have great ambitions for the future, we are passionate, and we understand the value of a working day that is not only demanding, but fun as well.
You never walk alone in Merkle. We work in teams with meaningful sparring across skills and disciplines – and you will always have a buddy by your side. In your practice team are some of the best in the country, and with your client teams you create ultimate customer experiences in close cooperation with commercial talents, creative enthusiasts and dedicated developers.
We expect you to confidently tick these boxes:
- Bachelor’s degree or graduate in business management, IT or marketing
- Have a profound interest in marketing technology, marketing automation and digital messaging tactics
- Have the desire to develop your knowledge and skills continuously and learn how these can be converted into results
- Has inter-personal and communication skills
- Is proactive by nature and committed to your continuous improvement
- Can take responsibility for the ongoing improvement of our ways of working, offerings and participate in knowledge sharing capabilities
- Fluent in English and Danish (oral and written)
- Minimum one year of experience with digital marketing
- Has a gene for structure and light project management
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the job and being part of Merkle – we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV or an updated LinkedIn profile.
There is no application deadline, finding the right candidate is more important to us than a speedy process. We remove the job-ad when filling the position.
For questions regarding the position, please contact Tine Moe, Talent Acquisition Manager, on phone: +45 42946916.