LiveArea is an award-winning, full-service Experience Innovation and Digital Commerce Design agency. We use imagination and technology to help brands transform their business, their commerce and their relationships with customers.
Come join the artists, writers, strategists, techies, musicians, engineers, motorcyclists, snow boarders, product owners and all-around fascinating and highly-motivated people who make up our rapidly growing global creative team.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
We are looking for entry-level Copywriter (CW). As a Copywriter and member of the LiveArea creative studio, you will play a key role in the strategy development, conceptualization and creation of omni-channel digital experiences from commerce websites to digital products to a wide array of digital marketing and brand design content and campaigns.
You will collaborate with experience strategists, experience designers, visual designers, developers, data analysts, producers, SEO and media specialists and more to create stunning creative work that generates customer value and drives business results.
In this position you will
- Write and help create digital solutions for a variety of clients across a number of business verticals.
- Participate in writing and helping define digital brand visual identity systems.
- Participate in the creation of design concepts, visual design comps, clickable prototypes and more.
- Write digital advertising content, website content, social content and more
- Conceptualize and create content assets for digital experience platforms and digital/social marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with team members to write and create sales materials for new business pursuits.
- Participate in the writing and production of film and audio content.
- Participate in usability research and customer feedback sessions.
- Collaborate with strategists, visual designers and developers as you learn to work as part of a high-functioning team, delivering work of the highest quality.
- Present work in internal and client meetings, and personally articulate rationale for voice, tone and writing decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree (or related university design program) or commensurate experience
- Fluency with Microsoft Office. Some fluency with Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC.
- Eagerness to take on design challenges, collaborate and grow professionally.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Multiple health plan options, including supplemental insurance and pre-tax FSAs
- Life insurance, AD&D, and short- and long-term disability plans with company-paid premium
- Ample paid time off, holidays, and flex time
- Fully paid leave for new parents, including maternity, paternity, and adoption leave with financial assistance
- Additional paid-leave options, like military leave for active duty service members deployed to full-time service and disaster leave for those who experience a natural disaster affecting themselves or their immediate family
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with auto-enrollment and a company-sponsored matching program
- Bonus plans based on company and individual performance
For individuals assigned to and/or hired in Colorado, the anticipated salary range for this position is $50,000 - $65,000, which is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills and other job-related qualifications. Pay ranges in locations other than Colorado may differ based on labor market wage rates in those locations. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.