We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Provides legal and strategic advice to stakeholders at various levels of the Czech organization on legal subjects and legal risk to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and protection dentsu’s commercial interests
- Drafts, negotiates, and advises on commercial agreements, in particular IT-agreements
- Provides legal support on various matters to commercial and executive teams in contractual negotiations to achieve the most advantageous and/or beneficial legal and commercial terms for dentsu
- Delivers training and legal risk management initiatives to support senior management in strategically managing legal risks (e.g. business training, legal updates, etc).
- Implements best-practices in compliance, contracts management, intellectual property, data protection, IT and/or litigation
- Good know-how in terms of corporate law
- Helps to optimize cost-efficient structures for working with outside counsel.
- Results driven and commercial business mindset; serves a "Business Partner" to dentsu's leadership team in Czech Republic
- Ability to interact with authorities
- Legal degree in Czech Law and admission to the bar
- Professional experience in a legal department of a company or in a law firm (especially in labor law)
- Extensive interest in IT law
- Does understand business needs, stays fully compliant with all applicable laws and regulations
- Results driven and commercial business mindset; serves a "Business Partner" to leadership team in Czech Republic
- Operational and hands on approach, able to gain the trust of the market leadership team.
- Positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to work autonomously, as well as within a team.
- Communicative and flexible personality
- Business English
With us, you will become part of:
- An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience
- The best Talent Acquisition Team in our organization
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work
- Possibility to grow and develop
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- Friendly international team of creative minds
And we offer even more:
- Brand new offices in Prague and Brno with great accessibility
- Laptop and international tariff even for your private use
- Cafeteria of benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance, Edenred Cafeteria and more are coming
- Medical advisory system – ulekare.cz
- 5 weeks of paid vacation (25 days)
- 2 seek days per calendar year
- Soulmio wellbeing benefit
- Flexible working hours and home-office possibility
- Relocation support for candidates outside of the Czech Republic