Email Account Manager
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
The Email Account Manager will play a key role in maintaining client satisfaction by ensuring exceptional service and creating value for clients leveraging strong account management and interpersonal skills. Account Managers are in daily contact with clients as well as internal SME's. They are looked to as key resources on the client teams to ensure the quality of client deliverables from across various Merkle business units. They are responsible for continually meeting client expectations.
The Email Account Manager is ultimately responsible for the day-to-day execution of our clients' marketing strategies. They are the "glue" who bring together all the disparate pieces to seamlessly deliver Account s on budget and on time. They are the key point person for deliverables for both the internal Merkle team as well as with clients for tactical delivery or account status. By ensuring marketing and support activities are executed in a timely and efficient manner, the Account Manager directly impacts the success of our clients as well as Merkle.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in client services/account management in an advertising agency, marketing company, or client-side marketing department with a working knowledge of:
- Online and offline creative development and production
- Digital Marketing
- Multichannel/Integrated Marketing
- Campaign management of large, complex email initiatives
- Operations Management, including leading status calls and traffic management of campaigns and team capacity
- Relationship/Client Management
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-changing environment
- Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.