Digital Media Specialist
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
As a Digital Media Specialist - Sales Planner Associate, you will learn best practices and ultimately become responsible for supporting the sales team throughout the sales cycle, assisting with special sales-marketing related projects, developing media plans spanning on-site, digital display, paid social, email, & search solutions and supporting in developing external facing sales materials. You will also serve as the right-hand to sales leadership in support of communication and scheduling.
- Support sales team members to drive sales opportunities with engaged partners on behalf of our client
- Coordinate and support in the RFP process to develop strategies & ensure campaign execution will meet criteria to achieve client’s goals
- Aid in the development of sales marketing collateral
- Support key seasonal marketing initiatives
- Manage project timelines, support in client communications and meeting orchestration
- Own data inputs for key sales documentation
- Methodical, well-organized, and detail-oriented
- Genuine curiosity with how things work; motivated, self-starter
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Education and/or internship rooted in marketing or communications, preferably digital marketing
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.