Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
This role is for a dynamic leader who can form strong relationships with our clients and drive value with a passion for problem solving with the best and brightest in the Financial Services vertical. The Account Director is responsible for implementing, leading and growing client engagement models for one of Merkle’s key strategic accounts. The Account Director inspires and motivates a team to deliver high client satisfaction by managing client expectations while driving towards exceeding marketing business goals for the client. The role presents the opportunity to be a key partner with brands that shapes banking and lending experiences in the market today.
- Establish and maintain strong, strategic partnerships with the client by ensuring the successful execution of deliverables and putting forth recommendations related to applied strategy using their digital, CRM, MarTech, and/or industry knowledge
- Manage integration of cross-capability teams including marketing strategy, creative, technology, media, analytics, and production to deliver seamless execution of all initiatives
- Plan and implement omnichannel product strategies by working closely with marketing strategy team and capability experts
- Ask questions and think strategically relative to campaigns on topics including creative, production, segment performance and data processing, and results analysis
- Navigate matrixed organization to lead teams across functional areas, ensure all members are meeting deliverables, and resolve all issues both with client and internally relative to all facets of client engagement
- Demonstrated team leadership (internal and client)
- Business acumen to develop and manage budgets/forecasts/pro forma
- Demonstrated collaborative approach to success through partnerships, where individual success is part of team and client success.
- 7 years of experience in client services/account management in an advertising agency, marketing company, or client-side marketing department with a working knowledge of:
- CRM, Digital and data driven marketing
- Relationship/Client Management
- Account Planning and Strategy including business development
- Understanding of data analytics for multi-channel results analysis
- Financial Services (banking, lending, FinTech) marketing, either client or agency
- Willingness to travel overnight when needed
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
For individuals assigned to and/or hired in Colorado, the anticipated salary range for this position is $119,837-$179,755.50, which is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills and other job-related qualifications. Pay ranges in locations other than Colorado may differ based on labor market wage rates in those locations. Additionally, this position is eligible for discretionary bonus compensation. The company’s bonus compensation plan is subject to change. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/