IT Applications Engineer*
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
We are a leading data-driven & technology-enabled full-service agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across various platforms and devices. We partner with the Top 500 companies in the DACH region as well as in Eastern Europe and focus on customer experience transformation & CXM.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
You are free to choose your place of work: Hamburg, Frankfurt, Munich.
As part of the Infrastructure Managed Services Team you will be responsible for administering and supporting our Atlassian suite of tools, managing existing JIRA projects as well as designing & implementing new ones.
- Your main task will be to administer, support & maintain our Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence and Bamboo) and to crack other server-related questions
- Resolving application issues and managing platform changes will also be part of your daily routine
- You will develop strong relationships with key stakeholders & business users to standardise the usage of the Atlassian suite across the business
- We would love to see you proactively sharing your know-how and delivering focused training for our user base
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience administering & designing Atlassian suite (especially Jira, Confluence and Bamboo)
- You know how to manage & collaborate on upgrades, plugin analysis and installation
- Experience in configuring webservers (e.g. Apache2 / tomcat) is a strong plus
- You have good troubleshooting skills on Linux
- Experience in administering source code repositories (GitLab, GitHub, Azure DevOps, Bitbucket) is preferred
- Basic knowledge of database technologies (SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- First experiences with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google) are a plus
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through mobile working, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Merkle DACH – a dentsu company | Dentsu Aegis Network
*It is important to us that you suit us and we suit you! Regardless of your gender (m/f/d) and whether you like cake or not :-)