.Net FullStack Developer
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Contribute to the definition, implementation, and management of the continuous integration/deployment process, development standards, and development methodology to ensure optimal delivery performance and quality;
- Ensure that assigned application development deliverables achieve the agreed coding standards, application architectural design, and quality levels;
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of the applications development standards, tools, approach and methodology.
- At least 1 year of proven experience in .NET Development and ReactJS;
- Good knowledge of OOP principles, good class design and good coding practices;
- Knowledge of, or experience with Microsoft Web technologies preferably (ASP.NET MVC or Web API);
- Knowledge of, or experience with Unit Testing / Integration testing;
- Experience with SQL and an ORM framework of choice;
- Effective communication in English (speaking and writing) is a must;
- Proactive, communicative attitude and ability to work independently;
- Willing to learn and work closely with the team.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to throw a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)