Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
Coordinators are the lifeline of our account management teams. Well organized and flexible, Merkle’s account coordinators have the ability to work with all levels of management (client and internal), vendors, and possess strong project coordination ability.
Coordinators are responsible for tracking jobs, meeting coordination and scheduling, routing work activity through internal and external channels in partnership with account managers, proofreading, and supporting account management needs related to the execution of financial reporting, billing and invoicing. Coordinators also support the project management cycle by keeping and distributing meeting minutes, status reports, organizing project documentation and monitoring project statuses under the direction of account managers.
- Support the Account Management function on the team by providing the following
- Prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously under direction of account manager(s
- Assist in forecast preparation and management
- Billing and Invoice preparation
- Produce timely and accurate project and financial reports for internal and external references
- Attention to detail and proactive in evaluating recommending, and implementing opportunities to improve internal tools and processes
- Flexible in supporting the account team on a wide variety of administrative duties
- Strong client relationships at the administrative levels
- Coordinating, scheduling of meetings; taking notes and distributing; follow up on actions
- 1-3 years of course work or experience in client services/account management in a direct marketing agency or a combination of agency/client side
- Bachelor's degree required
- Some experience or course work in at least one of the following areas:
- CRM (customer relationship marketing)
- Database marketing/Tech background
- Direct marketing
- Integrated Marketing
- Digital Marketing (Email Marketing)
- Campaign management
- Project Management
- Bachelor's degree required
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.