Lotus Notes Developer
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
The candidate will be part of the Lotus Development Team in charge of the maintenance of our Notes Applications.
- Work in a team using SCRUM framework
- Develop applications using Lotus Nodes Framework
- Participate in client meetings when needed
- Write quality code to fit unique costumer needs and configurations
- Experience in development with Xpages, Extension Libraries (8.5.3 and +)
- Experience in development with Lotus Notes - @Formulas and LotusScript
- IBM Enterprise Integration (Formerly LEI) experience is a plus
- Knowledge in Domino administration (Clustering, Replication, DAOS, …) is a plus
- Experience in Integration with TFS/AzureDevOps is a plus
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to throw a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)