AI Engineer /Data Engineer
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking for exceptional candidates to join our growing Data Engineering team to deliver high-quality solutions to clients.
The successful candidate ensures project deliverables keep customer-focused, drive a vision, and ensure the product meets the market needs. The candidate should understand modern data platform architecture. You will be a competent and enthusiastic team player, managing the development of scalable solutions, utilizing appropriate technologies and engineering best practices.
- Proficiency in Git, Python development, Docker, Linux OS
- DevSecOps mindset and CI/CD addict
- Knowledge in Ansible and SQL
- AI: ML regression, classification is a must, Computer Vision an asset, NLP (preferred)
- Cloud environments (Azure)
- MQ (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Computer Vision
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to throw a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)