Merkle is the strong combination of local and global. We are more than 250 colleagues here in Denmark and part of Merkle worldwide with more than 11,000 people. Merkle is a leader in data-driven customer experience management (CXM), and we deliver unique, personalized customer experiences across channels and devices.
We are also part of dentsu – a global agency network with more than 46,000 dedicated employees in 145 markets. But size isn’t everything. At Merkle, our mission is to help our clients provide their customers with the best experiences possible. More than anything, this requires skills, passion and cooperation.
We provide expertise in customer experience strategy and consulting, user experience design, CRM, data management, commerce, mobile, content management systems (CMS), adtech and martech platforms.
For the past eight years Mylmage has named us best digital agency.
Feel the spirit – and be part of it
We are a great bunch of dedicated people here in Copenhagen, and surely Merkle means something different to everyone. There’s room for you to be yourself and to grow while being part of a culture and a spirit very dear to us. In fact, we try our best to take good care of each other, our clients and the world around us. If you like the sound of succeeding with your close colleagues, the teams you join, the solutions you make and the clients you work for, then you’ll love …
- This great workplace in central Copenhagen.
- The opportunity to think outside the box in your daily life as well as your career.
- A fun, diverse workday with lots of challenges.
- The sweetest and most talented colleagues in the industry.
- Denmark's finest kitchen serving excellent breakfast and lunch – every day.
- Friday bars, wine tasting club, running club, cool parties and events.
At Merkle, we primarily work with .NET, Sitecore, Umbraco, and Episerver. For this position, we are looking for a .NET developer with experience and interest in Umbraco.
We work with huge clients on all platforms and often with great complexity in the solutions. We work with architecture and integrations and help our clients both with recommendations on platform choices, integration options and opportunities in relation to platform, products, and cloud offerings.
We use and love Scrum, automation, Azure, Azure devops, cloud offerings, Visual studio, Resharper, headless architecture, integrations, graph-ql, Sql, json, CI/CD. Note that this is not an exhausting list of tech and concepts we work with, as these will be ever changing.
A typical day at Merkle as a backend developer includes scrum meetings, development sessions, bugfixes, development collaboration and sparring. Understanding the As-Is solution and architecting the To-Be architecture. Discuss options within the team and build the feature / product / architecture that was agreed upon.
You never walk alone in Merkle. We work in teams with meaningful sparring across skills and disciplines – and you will always have a buddy by your side. In your practice team are some of the best in the country, and with your client teams you create ultimate customer experiences in close cooperation with commercial talents, creative enthusiasts and dedicated developers.
For this position, we are looking for an experienced developer - intermediate to senior.
For intermediate developers, we further expect you to be comfortable ticking these boxes:
- Basic data modelling and development skills in Microsoft .Net preferably C#
- Basic knowledge Umbraco and datastores is a must
- Capable of writing and understanding technical documentation
- Capable of working independently
- Working with version control including understanding and working in environments with CI/CD
- Quality conscience
- Capable of researching and analyzing complex solutions and features
- Knowing basics about application security
- Capable of writing automated tests
For senior engineers, we extend expections to a subset of the list below:
- Advanced development skills within key technologies
- Advanced knowledge about Umbraco
- Business understanding and impact
- Client communication
- Internal knowledge sharing
- Working with performance, logging, scalability, maintainability
- Cross-craft communication
- Estimation and risk assessment
- A proven project track-record
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the job and being part of Merkle – we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV or an updated LinkedIn profile.
There is no application deadline, finding the right candidate is more important to us than a speedy process. We remove the job-ad when filling the position.
For any questions regarding, please contact Anna Lynge, Talent Acquisition Manager, on mail: [email protected] or phone: 28 94 90 73.