AVP Talent Acquisition
We are Merkle, a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader. In 2016, we joined the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the world’s biggest Global media companies.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. With our expertise, we can offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer journeys and experiences that drive business growth.
It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; we have no plans to slow down! We take great pride in our company values and culture; we regularly host socials and strive to create a working environment where our employees enjoy coming into work.
To help sustain our exponential growth, we are looking for a like-minded industry veteran, who will help us supercharge the recruiting function within the company. The ideal candidate will bring in loads of energy and business acumen, to effectively drive the required growth. Merkle|Sokrati is known to hire the best in the industry. In this role, you will get a chance to raise the bar higher!
@Merkle|Sokrati, you will :
- Responsible for the overall leadership and development of a recruiting team.
- Manages a team 20 to 25 of Recruiters & Senior Recruiters, TL
- Manage the full lifecycle recruitment for multiple business clusters
- Drive the sourcing agenda to meet the recruitment target using new age recruiting techniques like the internet, social and professional networking sites to identify and source the right candidates
- Drive the recruitment activities for the current and future proactive needs of the business
- Ensure the team is building successful channels for attracting, assessing, and selecting the highest quality candidates most efficiently.
- Develop creative approaches for identifying and recruiting high-quality candidates, including implementing strategies that broaden the pool of diverse talent.
- Provide overall direction and management for recruiting strategy, guidelines and procedures concerning best practices.
- Work in concert with the Business Leaders and Hiring Managers to lead strategic talent acquisition discussions leveraging hiring forecasts and trends to provide a deep understanding of existing and future talent needs.
- Assure talent needs are filled, timely and with quality talent by the recruitment team.
- Develop a data-driven approach, utilizing analytics to provide insight and decision support.
- Handle high-end niche skills requirement
- Provide strategic market inputs through quick research as the business needs
- Build a strong relationship with new and existing external channel partners
- Driving high quality-standards in hiring practices as against measured KPIs (Time to fill, CPH, Employee satisfaction survey, Channel utilization, cost savings etc)
- Develop strong professional relations across all levels of the business. Having the right Business Acumen to visualize things from larger organization agenda
- Manage Escalations. ProActively Identifying issues and resolving it.
You'd fit right in if you have :
- Overall 8-10 Yrs. of recruiting experience
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Proven ability to stand up and mentor highly motivated recruitment organization
- Preferred - MBA or Specialized Post Graduate Degree in HR or Management degree from any recognized institute
- Strong communication skills (Oral & written), analytical, Customer Service, Problem Solving and Business presentable skills.
- Any experience with a start-up organization/ Digital-Media Agency is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize & drive competing for work demands, within assigned deadlines
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere