Copy of New Stream Media Vendor Account Manager (Retail Media Network)
dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress, and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data, and technology. Part of dentsu international comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include dentsuX powered by 360i, Carat, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Merkle is a leading technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We are champions for meaningful progress, and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding, and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding, and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all.
The Vendor Account Manager is responsible for supporting the advertising partnerships of leading retailers. Within the Retail Media Network, the account manager collaborates with Sales, Media and Analytics regarding digital media campaign development, strategy, and execution. The Vendor Account Manager also works on cross-functional teams (which includes Category Marketing & Merchant team members) in support of larger retailer initiatives coming to life on our platform. Externally, we partner with supply/vendor Brand Managers, Analytics, and E-Commerce team members, as well as their National Media and Shopper Marketing agencies.
The Vendor Account Manager excels in problem solving and spearheads process execution. Follows through on projects and maintains accountability for assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Manages suppliers’ active digital media campaigns.
- Builds strategic campaign recommendations based on the suppliers’ business goals and marketing objectives.
- Leads end-to-end creative and activation processes between supplier and Retail Media Network’s creative & media teams.
- Manages proposal templates and tagging.
- Partners closely with media activation on campaign activation, trafficking & optimizations.
- Provides frequent communication/updates with clients and internal stakeholders regarding campaign status.
- Works closely with analytics, ensuring reporting accuracy
- Shares actionable insights & recommendations, supporting supplier’s strategy and driving incremental revenue.
- Supports monthly campaign billing, ensuring accuracy and delivery.
- Two plus years’ experience in media and/or account management with specific experience building media plan recommendations preferred.
- Familiar with media, martech, and/or adtech analytics
- Demonstrated ability for leading vendor relationships and working on cross-functional teams in response to supplier needs.
- Communicates effectively in-person in office, client-site, or remote through video, phone, or email.
- Possesses effective time and resource management skills necessary in accomplishing short- and long-term goals.
- Bachelor’s degree
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding, and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. Merkle, an agency of Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, based on age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at Merkle, a dentsu agency.
This job description is a summary of the essential functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description. Other duties, as assigned by the supervisor, might be part of the job.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. No sponsorship is available for this position
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.